- Return flights Ex Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Los Angeles
- Airport Transfers LAX to hotel
- 4 nights accommodation at the Holiday Inn Santa Monica
- Universal Studios Day tour with Hotel pickup
- Stars Homes Tour and Madamme Tussauds Wax museum tour with hotel pickup
- Airport transfers hotel to LAX airport
- Flight to Orlando
- 4 nights Accommodation at Disneys All Star Music Resort
- 3 day Disney World Pass
- Flights Orlando to Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Night Carribbean Cruise in an inside cabin includes all meals
- Flights Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles
- Return flights to Australia
- package price 2 adults and 2 children from $14500
- larger families can be catered for but pricing will be much higher due to requiring two cabins on the cruise and interconnecting hotel rooms
- price based on 4 people sharing a room at both hotels and sharing a cabin on the cruise. Price can fluctuate depending on domestic flight costs within America
- Cruise only departs Fort Lauderdale on the 6th April so based on flights departing Australia on the 29th March 2013. accommodation package can be adjusted and tailored to suit your needs but cruise date cannot be altered.
Holiday Inn Santa Monica, Los Angeles – Situated in a prime location right across from the Santa Monica Beach and one block from famous Third Street Promenade shopping and dining complex, Holiday Inn Santa Monica offers the best of both worlds with our newly renovated property, modern day conveniences combined with traditional charm. Santa Monica Pier and the beach are across the road, take some time to walk or ride towards Malibu or Venice Beach or jump on the rides at the pier. BONUS kids under 12 eat free when dining with parents.
Disney’s All Star Music Resort, Orlando – Be a little bit country, a touch of jazz, a Broadway baby, a calypso crooner and a whole lotta rock and roll. Whether you prefer bolo ties, maracas or a top hat and tap shoes, enjoy all the oversized icons of the song and dance biz at whimsical resort with a musical soundtrack for all tastes. This Disney resort has everything you’ll need to experience the magic of Disney.
The 7 night cruise departs Fort Lauderdale and visits Nassau in the Bahamas plus Puerto Rico and Antigua and Barbuda. Its onboard the stunning MSC Poescia, a spectacular cruise boat with a kids club, loads of activities, fantastic food and entertainment. All meals are included onboard so you only have to pay for your drinks.
Day Date Port Arrival Departure
1 Sat 06 Apr Fort Lauderdale …. 19:00
2 Sun 07 Apr At Sea …. ….
3 Mon 08 Apr At Sea …. ….
4 Tue 09 Apr St John s 08:00 17:00
5 Wed 10 Apr San Juan 08:00 17:00
6 Thu 11 Apr At Sea …. ….
7 Fri 12 Apr Nassau 12:00 18:00
8 Sat 13 Apr Fort Lauderdale 07:00 ….