Choosing the right trip for your family is tough. South Africa makes it ridiculously easy. Looking for a scenic drive? Check out the wonders along the fabled Panorama Route. Eager to spot the Big Five on the prowl? The national parks of Timbavati and Kruger are here to help.
Curious about local history and traditional customs? Ask the villagers yourself. Fancy a swim or a stroll through the mountains? St. Lucia and Drakensburg deliver. If variety is indeed the spice of life, South Africa may just be the world’s greatest spice cabinet.
- 12 day tour departing Johannesburg.
- 10 nights accommodation in lodges, 1 night in a hotel.
- 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners.
- Game drives through Kruger National Park and Timbavati Nature Reserve.
- Hike in the Drakensburg Mountains, Panorama Route drive, Pilgrim’s Rest stay & gold panning activity.
- Arrival transfer.
- Services of a G Adventures Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and local guides throughout.
- Transport by mini-bus, 4×4 vehicle, walking
Adult from $2809*
Child from $2699*
Visit Expedia for airfares to South Africa