Trafalgar Tours have a great 8 Day Rockies Family Adventure. Prepare the family for a thrilling tour from the spectacular coast of Western Canada to the Rocky Mountains taking in the stunning scenery of Jasper National Park, Lake Louise and the quaint alpine town of Banff. Experience true glacier chills along the Ice fields Parkway and Columbia Ice-field and discover the vibrant city life in Vancouver and the Sea-to-Sky highway to Whistler on this adventurous tour. This great tour includes 7 nights first class accommodation, and travel in a luxury coach.
- 7 full breakfasts
- 4 evening meals including:
- Kick-off Party with light appetisers and drinks with your Travel Director in Vancouver
- 1 three-course dinner
- Highlight Dinner with drinks in Whistler Village
- Farewell Dinner pizza and bowling night with drinks in Banff
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and onboard restroom
- The services of one of our professional Travel Directors throughout your journey
- 7 nights First Class accommodation
- Airport transfers are provided on Day 1 and Day 8
- Just 4 Kids Surprise Pack
- Complimentary keepsake photo and My Journey book
- Audio Headsets For all guided visits and included sightseeing
- Vancouver – Tour this vibrant waterfront city including Stanley Park.
- Sea-to-Sky Highway – Travel this scenic highway from the coast to Whistler.
- Britannia Mine Museum – Explore a historic mining tunnel and pan for gold.
- Whistler – Visit the BC Aboriginal Culture Centre or take a guided bike ride.
- Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains – Ride a gondola between the peaks of North America’s largest ski area.
- Cache Creek – Experience frontier hospitality at historic Hat Creek Ranch.
- Athabasca River – Have a ball on a white-water rafting excursion or gentle float trip.
- Jasper National Park – Spend two nights inside this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Icefields Parkway – Be astounded by the icefields, glaciers and emerald lakes along this spectacular highway.
- Athabasca Glacier – Explore on the glacier in a specially designed Ice Explorer.
- Peyto Lake – Gaze in awe at this incredible turquoise jewel of the Rockies.
- Lake Louise – Walk, photograph or simply enjoy this emerald lake.
- Banff National Park – Sightsee inside Canada’s oldest National Park.
- Banff – Explore the scenic surroundings of this quaint alpine town
Family flights to Vancouver are available from Expedia.com.au