Imagine a road which hugs the side of sheer cliffs, where the native bushland meets the blue waters of Australia’s most spectacular and often fearsome coastline; Victoria’s famous Great Ocean Road.
Experience the temperate rainforest of the Great Otway National Park as you walk amongst the magnificent splendour of the gigantic rainforest trees.
After a satisfying lunch we’ll enter Port Campbell National Park to view breathtaking rock formations such as the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
Hear some of the tales that surround the Shipwreck Coast, a treacherous stretch of coastline to seafarers of the past.
Head back to Melbourne after a what we think is the most wonderful day tour of all time. It’s a long day but we make no apologies because it’s worth it.
– Views from Westgate Bridge
– Pass the city of Geelong and Corio Bay
– Stop at Torquay
– Drive through the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
– See koalas in the wild (no touching allowed)
– Spectacular coastal views
– Magnificent rainforest walk
– Experience the stunning Otway National Park
– FREE restaurant lunch included
– Superb photo opportunities
– Follow the Shipwreck Coast
– Travel through Port Campbell National Park
– View the spectacular Twelve Apostles
– Visit LochArd Gorge
– Walk down Gibson Steps to the beach
– Pass through Port Campbell
Tours are starting from $120 for Adults and $89 for Children, a great way to see this fantastic part of Southern Australia.