Children are perhaps Walt Disney World’s biggest fans. On playgrounds and in classrooms, there’s always excited talk about who went to Walt Disney World and what they did each day–or minute. It has become almost a rite of passage to visit America’s most popular travel destination, and kids can be wonderful sources of information. Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World For Kids is tailor-made to engage youngsters and get them involved and excited about the vacation-planning process, and this year’s updated edition features a bold new look!
Also included in the 2013 guide is:
- More insight and advice from young readers than ever before
- Full coverage of all the kid-friendly attractions and entertainment the World has to offer
- Hundreds of eye-popping photos and Disney character illustrations for kids to enjoy
- Kid-friendly lowdown on Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, an interactive role-playing game that invites guests of all ages to help Merlin the Magician defeat an army of dastardly Disney villains.
- Dozens of hidden mickeys to search for in all four theme parks!
- Lots of specially-dedicated pages for character autographs. FYI – One of the best places to meet Mickey is in the Magic Kingdom’s Exposition Hall. You can even get a Fastpass!