- Valid until 31 March 2013 for Unlimited entry into Warner Bros Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild for 28 consecutive days from day of first entry.
- Get your thrills on the Superman Escape rollercoaster, Batwing Spaceshot, Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster and the Lethal Weapon Roller Coaster at Warner Bros Movie World
- Check out the new Penguin Encounter and see dolphins, seals, polar bears and other marine life at Sea World
- Visit Shark Bay, ride the Sea Viper Roller Coaster and Jet Rescue, visit Polar Bear Shores and watch the Jet Stunt Extreme show on Sea World’s lake
- Get your fill of Wet ‘n’ Wilds awesome water slides, fun for all ages!
The Super Pass is now even bigger and better than ever before with more days to experience the ultimate theme park holiday!
Enjoy unlimited fun for 28 days consecutive days at the Gold Coast’s BIG three theme parks, Sea World, Warner Bros Movie World and Wet’n’Wild.
This is going to be the biggest year of theme park fun yet with the world’s first SpongeBob SquarePants parade launching at Sea World as well as an out-of-this-world Green Lantern coaster launching at Movie World this summer.
This pass also gives you time to explore Hollywood Stunt Driver & Journey to the Centre of the Earth 4D movie.
Experience the all new Aqua Loop and Wave Pool, relax at Calypso Beach, ride Mammoth Falls and visit Extreme H20 at Wet’n’Wild.
We strongly recommend that all children under the age of 14 years be accompanied by an adult who shall be responsible for their care and conduct whilst on these premises.
- Main Beach (Gold Coast – Queensland)
Gold Coast, Queensland. Exact meeting point and supplier’s details are provided immediately after booking.
- Free parking
- Entry Ticket
- Meals and beverages
- Coin-operated games, lockers, candid and ride photographs
- Child rates apply to those aged 3-13 years old inclusive.
- Pensioner tickets will require presentation of valid Pensioner Card – applicable to Australian and New Zealand residents only
- Operating hours are 10:00am till 5:00pm