A day at Sea World Gold Coast is amazing. Experience awesome rides such as the adrenalin zooming, Sea Viper and Bermuda Triangle coasters. Watch spectacular, ever-popular shows including the famous Imagine Dolphin Show. See, learn, touch, and swim with sea creatures, including friendly dolphins and fearsome sharks. Save our precious marine life. Help the Sea World Rescue team on a daring, exciting, yet dangerous mission aboard the Jet Rescue coaster.
Will you save the desperate sea lion and return as a hero? Meet your favourite Sesame Street friends, including Elmo and Big Bird, in their new home at Sea World. Join in the fun with Bert and Ernie on their Island Holiday live stage show plus much much more…..
- Castaway Bay, the new $6m interactive adventure zone amazing child themed adventure areas
- Jet Rescue, join the mission to save the our marine life on the new Jet Rescue….hitting speeds of 70km p/hr on the back of a jetski!
- Sea Viper, one of the craziest roller coasters going around!
- Sesame Street Beach includes a range of kids rides, attractions and daily shows with your favourite friends Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster and Elmo!
- Sky High Highway, view Sea Worlds best attractions from above
- Sea World Mono rail, best way between Sea World resort and Sea World
- Vikings revenge flume ride, a family favourite…..get ready to get wet!
- Bermuda Triangle, an old favourite including amazing lighting effects…..you may get wet!
- King Pengiun Encounter, home of the worlds second largest penguin species…the King Penguin. Includes elevated and underwater viewing options
- Dolphin show, the highlight of the day at Sea World. Watch the trainers and the stars of the show jump, flip, surf in the 2500 undercover viewing area.
- Ray Reef, an interactive display of Sting Rays
- Polar Bear Shores, a great arctic display of its residents, the Polar Bears!
- Shark Bay, an awesome multi-level above and below water exhibit
Flights to the Gold Coast are available from Expedia.com.au and Hotels from Zuji.