Queensland’s Australia Zoo, made famous by the late, great Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, is often referred to as Australia’s best zoo.
- The Crocoseum – Check out our resident Masters of Ceremonies doing their thing during the wildlife shows, as well as a whole host of crazy and hilarious characters!
- Tiger Temple – Home to our majestic Sumatrans and Bengal tigers, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up-close with these magnificent big cats.
- Elephantasia – hand feed Siam, Sabu and Bimbo at our daily elephant feedings at 10.30am & 3.00pm.
- Africa – Crikey! It’s as wild as life gets at Australia Zoo’s new open range exhibit – Africa! Stage one is now open an you can see the only multi-species African exhibit in Queensland.
Get up close and personal to our amazing animals and experience all the wildlife action at our daily shows. See our cheeky otters and live the WILD life in the Crocoseum. You can also feed the elephants, watch our gorgeous tigers play and so much more! Check out our daily show schedule below:
Daily Show Schedule
- Kids Story Time – 10am
- Morning Otters LIVE – 10am
- Tortoise LIVE – 10am
- Morning Elephants Hands On – 10.30am
- Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors – 12pm
- Elephants LIVE – 1pm
- Koalas LIVE – 1pm
- Otters LIVE – 1.30pm
- Afternoon Crocs LIVE! – 2.30pm
- Afternoon Elephants Hands On – 3pm
- Birds of Prey LIVE – 3pm
- Afternoon Otters LIVE – 3.30pm
Enjoy ripper savings during your visit to Australia Zoo with BONUS DISCOUNT COUPONS which you receive with your ticket. Discounts include; Buy 1 Australia Zoo Cap and get 1 FREE – save from $21.95; Buy 1 Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Tour and get 1 FREE – save up to $20; Buy 1 6×8 Roving Wildlife Photo and get 1 FREE – save $14.95. So don’t hesitate and buy your Australia Zoo tickets here – CRIKEY!