- Hotel Rooms – Comfortable and spacious, the Kookaburra Lodge hotel rooms are a great choice for couples or young families and can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, ensuite bathroom with walk–in shower, hairdryer, TV and DVD player, mini fridge, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Resort Units – Furnished with relaxed island décor, the resort units are located only 50 metres from the beach. Perfect for longer stays, each room has a kitchenette with full size fridge, convection microwave oven, electric frypan, toaster and kettle. Accommodates up to 4 guests.
- Resort Suites – Capturing the island style, the resort suites are furnished for relaxed comfort and are located only 50 metres from the beachfront. All rooms feature air-conditioning, ensuite bathroom, 1000 watt hairdryer, TV and DVD player, dining table and chairs, and kitchenette.
- Beachfront Villas – The beachfront villas are a family favourite! Situated to the north of the resort, they are ideal for family getaways and longer stays as they are fully self-contained. Each villa can accommodate up to 8 guests.
- Holiday Houses – Perfect for families and larger groups, most houses can accommodate up to 12 guests. Spacious timber decks with outdoor furniture and barbeque facilities take advantage of Queensland’s beautiful weather and are perfect for dining alfresco style or just relaxing and enjoying the views.
Experience the exhilaration of being at one with nature. Tangalooma has more than 80 ways to discover and connect with wildlife and the environment. A great getaway for families and couples, we’re built for fun and famous for our wild dolphins. Everything is at your door. Adventure and relaxation await at any time of the day so, all you have to do is turn up and enjoy!
- Dolphin Feeding – The highlight of any visit to Tangalooma is the opportunity for you and the kids to hand feed one of the wild bottle-nose dolphins that visit the shores each evening at sunset. There are up to 8 of these playful creatures that visit regularly, each with their own distinctive and unique personalities. You can learn more about their quirky ways at our free daily Dolphin Behaviour and Data Collection Presentation in the Marine Education and Conservation Centre.
- Whale Watching – Breaching, tail slapping and spy hopping are just some of the antics you’ll see as the whales journey north through Moreton Bay on their annual migration from the Antarctic.Our resident marine biologists provide expert commentary as we watch these beautiful creatures in the wild, and their unpredictable nature makes the entire experience so unique and exciting.
- Bar on Premises
- Bicycle Hire
- Day Tours/Tour Desk
- Guest Laundry
- Night Entertainment
- Restaurant – On Premises
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court – Full Size
- Water Sports Gear