CountryLink offers a great value kids’ fare to help make your holiday, short break or visit to friends or relatives that little bit more affordable.
Up to four children from the one household can travel to any of more than 365 destinations on the CountryLink network for just one dollar each, subject to the conditions below.
All passengers must be members of the one household and must travel together for the duration of the journey.
- Available for children aged 4-15 (inclusive)
- Available in conjunction with one or more full-fare adult passengers and a maximum of four children
- The applicable child fare will be charged for any additional children
- Not available for sleeping berths
- Not available where all adults are using a concession card or pensioner travel voucher
- Not available for family groups travelling on rail employee passes
- Not available on any CityRail service including those sold in conjunction with a CountryLink service
- Can not be used in conjunction with any other CountryLink promotion
- For return journeys, $1 fare is payable each way
- Fare is non-refundable