- 7 nights accommodation in bunk bed cabin with shared facilities.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
- Use of bicycle with gears and pannier.
- Bicycle insurance.
- One city walk.
- Information pack with route notes and maps.
- Entrance fee to Castle Loevestein
The flat cycle ways and pretty canals of Holland offer some of the most enchanting and safe cycling opportunities in Europe.
Aboard your hotel barge and in the company of other families, visit castles as you cycle through the Dutch riverlands. During the day there is plenty of opportunity to visit interesting towns such as the famous cheese town of Gouda, take advantage of local family friendly attractions such as Dutch golf and view the 19 windmills of Kinderdijk.
Specially designed for kids from 7 to 11 years old, the pace is relaxed ensuring that all members of the family are able to fully participate in the days cycle.
Pricing Options:. Adults $949*
Children from $539*