At Novotel the resort’s vast array of recreational facilities include swimming pool and spa, windsurfers, catamarans, kayaks, water trampoline, beach volleyball, bikes, kids club, mini putt putt and more.
Twin Waters is perfect for families and we’ve counted more than 40 free activities for children. There’s also a championship 18 hole Twin Waters Golf Course, Day Spa, circus school and all-terrain Segways available for hire.
Novotel Twin Waters also offers an impressive choice of dining options ranging from convenience take-away meals at Grab it n Go to a tasty tapas menu at Aqua Bar, a buffet menu at Nouveau featuring international cuisines changing daily and fine-dining at the tranquil Lily’s on the Lagoon overwater restaurant.
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults and 2 children*.
- Return economy class airfare to the Sunshine Coast including prepaid taxes.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star Novotel Twin Waters Resort in a Garden Twin Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- Kids stay & eat breakfast FREE.
- BONUS FREE Underwater world entry for a family of 4.
- BONUS 1 FREE night – Stay 5 nights, pay for 4.
Travel departing from:
Sydney from $1869* per family
Melbourne from $2139* per family
Adelaide from $3079* per family
Hobart from $3079* per family
Perth from $4009* per family