Hawaiis natural splendour is the perfect holiday playground, producing postcard memories and adventures that will not be forgotten.
The Hawaiian people love visitors and open their arms to welcome you. The regions six exotic islands boast azure-blue swimming lagoons, gorgeous beaches, vibrant forests, cascading waterfalls, and sleepy volcanoes.
For something different on your holiday why not buy lei, learn to hula and say aloha to Americas 50th and most unforgettable state.
- Return economy class airfare to Honolulu per person.
- Under 17 fly at kid’s prices
- Prepaid taxes.
- 22 Apr 2013 – 19 Jun 2013 / 10 Jul 2013 -28 Aug 2013 / 05 Oct 2013 -11 Dec 2013.
Terms and Conditions
***** Limited Availability Until Sold Out – Please contact your Consultant for available dates *****
#Kid’s Airfares: Fares valid for children aged 2 to 17 years at time of travel.
- Only applicable when travelling with a full paying adult, taxes may vary with age.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer’s own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.