Take a family escape to Mexico from $3345 (per adult)
The beautiful Los Cabos has gorgeous beaches and is the perfect place to sit back and relax. But if the kids aren’t happy with that – you can also try your hand at snorkelling the crystal clear waters. Or maybe swim with the dolphins – or even become a dolphin trainer for the day. A must for Los Cabos is a visit to El Arco – a beautiful natural rock formation that is just gorgeous at sunrise and sunset. It’s also the perfect spot to snorkel and even whale watch.
- Return economy class airfare to Mexico including prepaid taxes 7 nights accommodation at the 5-star Dreams Los Cabos in a Junior Suite Ocean View.
- Unlimited-Luxury service including full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day.
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks.
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits.
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, and beer.
- 24-hour room service.
- Pool and beach wait service.
- Live nightly entertainment.
- Theme nights, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues.
- Explorer’s Club for kids with supervised activities for children.
- All taxes and gratuities, based on 2 adults & 2 children under 12 sharing.
- Return airport transfers.
Situated just minutes from the colonial town of San Jose, the 5-star Dreams Los Cabos is an all suited resort catering to singles, couples and families. The resort boasts 5 restaurants, 4 lounges/bars, 3 pools and an endless array of day and evening activities including a kids club. Located close to golf, shopping, nightlife and water activities.
Travel departing from:
Melbourne from $3345* per adult and $2095* per child
Sydney from $3365* per adult and $2115* per child
Brisbane from $3369* per adult and $2115* per child
Adelaide from $3679* per adult and $2115* per child
Perth from $3859* per adult and $2495* per child