Positioned within the arts and cultural hub of the West End and close to the business district, the hotel is the perfect gateway to the city’s many historic and unique regions.
The Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley boasts 208 well appointed guest rooms including Deluxe, Executive King and Suites. Located on the upper levels of the hotel, the Executive floors provide a stylish and contemporary option for both the business and leisure traveller.
The hotel also features 8 meeting and events rooms with a dedicated conference floor catering up to 420 delegates theatre style. With an experienced and professional team onsite, you can be assured your meeting will run smoothly.
Bistro Sixty5, set in a comfortable and relaxed environment, features quality, locally grown seasonal produce matched with some of South Australia’s finest wines.
Overlooking cosmopolitan Hindley Street, Sebastyans Bar is the ideal spot for a leisurely drink at the end of a long day, to relax over a freshly brewed cup of coffee or meet friends for cocktails.
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults and 2 children*.
- Return economy class airfare to Adelaide including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide On Hindley in a Deluxe Room.
- BONUS FREE Adelaide Zoo Entry and Australia’s Giant Pandas for a family of 4.
- BONUS 1 FREE night – Stay 4 nights, pay for 3.
- SAVE $240 per family.
Travel departing from:
Melbourne from $1869* per family
Sydney from $2029* per family
Brisbane from $2139* per family
Hobart from $2589* per family
Perth from $2669* per family
Cairns from $3415* per family
Darwin from $3875* per family