Universal Studios is a must visit if you are heading to the USA with your family, a full day of entertainment all in one place. Universal has thrilling theme park rides and shows, includes a full working movie studio, cinemas and some great shopping for the whole family. At Universal Studios Hollywood there’s a world of fun-filled adventures the whole family will love. Take the world-famous Studio Tour, experience thrills and spills on exciting themed rides, and join the Simpson family on an all-new hysterical adventure. Don’t miss the chance to visit the world’s largest movie studio and theme park!
- Studio Tour – Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio. Some of this is a bit dated now like Jaws, the kids will love some parts particularly King Kong.
- King Kong – Come face to face with King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It’s the world’s largest, most intense 3-D experience, This is amazing and the whole ride happens from your studio tour bus.
- Shrek 4D – Take adventure to the next dimension in Shrek 4-D™ — the attraction that puts you in the action with hair-raising, eye-popping, butt-busting effects so real, all your senses will be on ogre-time. All the family will love this including Mum and Dad.
- Simpsons Ride – The Simpsons™ are visiting Krustyland and you are there right alongside Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie as you enter through the carnival-like midway.
- Jurassic Park – Come face-to-face with “living” dinosaurs, a 50-foot T-Rex, and a treacherous drop straight down an 84-foot death-defying raft plunge. Depending on where you sit you might get wet. Great Fun
- Revenge of The Mummy – If you dare, face heart-pounding special effects and unexpected twists at every turn as you escape the Mummy’s revenge in life-like horror. It WILL change you … forever!
- Transformers: The Ride-3D is an immersive, next generation thrill ride blurring the line between fiction and reality. Fusing HD 3D media and flight simulation technology, this epic ride creates an experience unlike anything this planet has ever seen.
- Waterworld – The hit motion picture comes surging to life in a spectacular tidal wave of death-defying stunts, awesome explosions and an ocean of thrills!
Like most theme parks there are plenty of Characters wandering around the park with great photo opportunities for the Kids. Characters include Scooby Doo, The Simpsons Shrek and Donkey, Sponge Bob and a few others.
Live music, movies, clubs, great food and always something new to discover. More than 30 places to eat, six hot nightclubs, 19 screen theater with state of the art IMAX® and more than 30 unique shops
It is recommended to pre-book tickets to the park with plenty of options available including
- General Admission Tickets – Etnry into Universal Studios on the day of your choice. Buy Now
- Front of Line Pass – Skip the lines and move to the front of queues on every attraction including the Studio Tour. Buy Now
- VIP Experience – Get exclusive access and seating to shows, Front of Line Pass, Gourmet Lunch . Buy Now
There is something to do at Universal Studios for the entire Family, from the youngest of kids through to Mum and Dad everyone will have a great time. You can also visit the sister park in Miami – Universal Orlando