Enjoy the scenic surrounds of this working sugar cane farm on horseback, just ten minutes from Cairns! This spectacular property features an 18 acre billabong teeming with resident geese, peacocks, ducks and even the odd crocodile! There are 70 friendly and gentle horses to choose from that can be matched to your horse riding ability. Even if you have never ridden a horse before there are friendly guides that are always on hand to ensure that riders have a safe and highly enjoyable adventure. Explore the Australian bush, rainforest environments and amazing views with a half-day horse riding experience in Cairns that is fun for the whole family!
- Approx 2 hours of Horse-riding
- Transfers to and from Cairns Accommodation
- Professionally guided trail ride
- All tuition (no experience necessary)
- Horse safety lesson & introduction
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Aussie BBQ lunch (Morning tour)
- Home-style meal (Afternoon tour)
- Insurance levy
HOT DEAL: One Child rides FREE with 2 Full Paying Adults!
Located at Yorkeys Knob – under 30 minutes from Cairns central. Family Flights to Cairns available from Expedia.com.au