Award winning Fraser Island 1 day Hummer tour promises exclusivity and style for the discerning traveller. No other company offers the thrill of a Hummer and the exclusiveness of such a small group – maximum of 4 guests per tour – providing personalised service from our experienced and friendly guides. The fleet of current model air conditioned 4×4 H3 Hummers are perfect for Fraser Island’s unique off-road touring environment. The tour departs Hervey Bay every day with the exception of 25th and 26th December.
Pickups: 7.30am – 7.45am
- Central Station rainforest
- Lake McKenzie
- Famous 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Coloured Sands
- The Maheno Shipwreck
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: mud cake, cookies, tea & coffee
- Lunch: individual picnic hampers with gourmet ham & salad roll, fruit salad, muffin, cookies, signature Hummer rock candy, fresh fruit platter, red wine, white wine, beer, soft drink & juice.
- Afternoon tea: champagne, strawberries & chocolate truffles
- Bottled water provided throughout the day.
- We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
Per adult: $245
Per child (0-14 years) $205
Payment methods accepted: Credit Card / Cash
Visit Fraser Island 1 day Hummer tour for more nformation